How to Repeat a Logo and Address on Each Page of Your Letterhead in Microsoft Word
You may want your letterhead graphics to display on each page of your letterhead, report, or other document. When you continue to type on to a new page, Word will simply create a blank page. To repeat the graphics on the background of each new page, follow the steps below.
For tips on working with graphics in Word, please watch this tutorial video.
- Open or create your marketing piece.
Edit the letterhead to your company’s specifications.
Cut and paste the letterhead graphics to the header.
- Select all of the graphics.
- Right click on the graphics and navigate to Grouping > Group.
- Right click on the graphics and select Cut.
- On the Insert tab, select Header.
- Insert a Blank header.
- Paste the graphics into the document.
- Click Close Header and Footer.
The graphics will appear grayed out.
Your letterhead will now repeat on the background of any new pages added to the document.
Graphic Design Resources
View business marketing templates from StockLayouts.
Learn more about customizing templates with Graphic Design Tutorial Videos.
Try a free sample and see how easy templates are to customize!