One of the simplest and most effective ways to market your business is through the use of brochures. Brochures have been around for a long time and for good reason. Unlike other print items, brochures offer more room to inform your customers about your product or service. They can be easily displayed on store counters, in reception areas or waiting rooms, or distributed with other materials in presentation folders at trade shows and meetings.
There are many ways to produce a brochure. You could hire a design agency, contract a freelance graphic designer, use a design online tool, or choose to do it yourself using desktop publishing software with the help of templates and stock photos. Make your own business brochures quickly and affordably with ready-made tri-fold brochure designs from StockLayouts. Here are 20 brochure design ideas selected from the StockLayouts template library to inspire you:
8.5 x 11 Tri-Fold Brochure Ideas
Tri-fold brochures are a great way for small businesses to market or advertise their product or service. Tri-fold brochure dimensions are usually letter size which is 8.5 x 11″. They can be placed in counter-top holders, or stacked neatly on a desk or table where the brochure cover can be easily seen. Because tri-fold brochures are smaller compared to some other marketing materials, it helps to use color and good design that will catch your audience’s attention.
1. Lawn Care Brochure Example
2. Laundry Service Brochure Idea
3. Charity Event Brochure Design Idea
4. Dental Office Brochure Example
5. Hospital Brochure Design Idea
6. Environmental Brochure Design Example
7. Painting Business Brochure Example
8. Pet Adoption Brochure Idea
9. Farmer’s Market Brochure Example
10. Tax Service Business Brochure Design
11 x 17 Tabloid Brochure Ideas
Half-fold brochures are another popular brochure format that people use to promote their business. Half-fold brochures are often created in a tabloid page size which is 11 x 17″. Tabloid brochures are great for larger businesses or companies that operate in the professional services sector. Because of their dimensions, once folded in half, they can slide neatly into a folder with the brochure cover in front along with other marketing collateral for easy distribution to clients.
11. Financial Planner Brochure Example
12. Senior Living Brochure Design Idea
13. Renewable Energy Business Brochure
14. Travel Brochure Design Idea
15. Flooring Company Brochure Example
16. Photographer Brochure Design Idea
17. Architect Brochure Design Example
18. Interior Design Brochure Idea
19. Medical Research Brochure Example
20. Advertising Company Brochure Design Idea
Professional Business Marketing Templates
View more printable brochure templates from StockLayouts.
Get brochure templates for Microsoft Word at LayoutReady.com.
StockLayouts professional design layouts of flyers, newsletters, postcards, business cards and letterheads, and tri-fold and half-fold brochures for creating print marketing materials are available for purchase and download online and are fully customizable in a choice of file formats including QuarkXPress, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, CorelDRAW, Microsoft Publisher, Microsoft Word and Apple iWork Pages. Created with high-quality output in mind, the template designs are easy to edit, and suitable for printing in-house on a color printer or on an offset press. The do-it-yourself, design templates help users promote their business and look more professional with high-impact designs!