If you would like to create your own printed business cards, you can do it yourself with Avery business card papers, computer software, and a printer. Start with a blank template or a pre-made design in Microsoft Word or download templates from the Avery website. You can also find hundreds of unique, professionally designed templates for purchase (and a couple for free) on LayoutReady.com. The business card templates are available in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Publisher file formats and are set up 10 per page, ready to use with Avery papers. In this post, you’ll find links to free templates and resources, business card design examples, and where to purchase Avery paper. With these tools, you’ll be able to easily create great looking business cards.
Free Avery Business Card Templates: How To Download and Customize LayoutReady Templates in Microsoft Word for Printing on Avery Papers
Create an account on LayoutReady.com to download the free business card templates for Microsoft Word, which are compatible with Avery papers. Here are the steps:
- Click on one of the links below to download a free business card template.
- After you create an account, select the file format: Word / U.S. Size, then click the download button.
- Extract the compressed folder. Right-click on the downloaded file and select Extract All.
- The folder includes three layout files: letterhead, business card, and envelope. The second layout file is the business card file.
- Open the file in Microsoft Word and customize it to your needs. Change the text, fonts, colors, or the logo artwork.
- Once you are finished designing your business cards, save the file and print it on your Avery paper.
Find more detailed instructions about advanced editing techniques, see the Guide to Editing Templates in Microsoft Word on LayoutReady.com
Free Real Estate Business Card Template (10 per page, Avery paper)
Free Professional Business Card Template (10 per page, Avery paper)
Business Card Design Examples Compatible With Avery Papers
LayoutReady offers a large selection of printable business card templates in a wide variety of styles and themes, which can be downloaded from their website in Microsoft Word or Publisher file formats. Here is a small selection of their design templates that work with Avery papers.
Marketing Consultant Business Card Template
Health Spa Business Card Template (vertical)
Landscaping Business Card Template
Cleaning Service Business Card Template
Corporate Business Card Template
Technology Business Card Template
Browse Business Card Templates by Industry Category
Choose from the links below to find the perfect business card template for your Avery print project at LayoutReady.com.
- Professional Services Business Card Templates for Word
- Financial Services Business Card Templates for Word
- Real Estate Business Card Templates for Word
- Technology Business Card Templates for Word
- Medical & Healthcare Business Card Templates for Word
- Education & Schools Business Card Templates for Word
- Sports & Fitness Business Card Templates for Word
- Home Maintenance Business Card Templates for Word
- All Word Business Card Templates for Avery Papers
Where To Find More Avery Business Card Templates
Check these websites for more templates designed to work with Avery papers.
- Avery: Avery offers the ability to create your own business cards using their online design tool. They will also print them for you.
- Microsoft Office: Microsoft offers a variety of pre-made templates within their software applications. Simply choose a business card template when creating a new document.
- StockLayouts: StockLayouts offers design templates in a variety of file formats including Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Microsoft Word, Publisher, Apple Pages, QuarkXPress and CorelDraw. Only the business card templates for Microsoft Word, Publisher and Apple Pages are set up 10 per page, ready to use with Avery papers.
Avery Business Card Paper 8371 and 5371
The most commonly used Avery papers for business cards are products 8371 (Inkjet paper) and 5371 (Laser paper). They are made of heavyweight 80lb. cover stock with a matte finish. They are micro-perforated for easy separation after printing. You can purchase Avery papers online at Avery.com or Amazon.com, and at many retail stores such as Office Depot.
Avery Templates and Papers for Other Print Projects
Avery offers a variety of templates and paper products that you can use to create other print projects. Here are some of the different products: